Friday, April 10, 2009

Crystal brown eyes

It was the first time that I looked at someone straight in the eye. At first I thought that it was going to be uncomfortable, but as I starred at it a little longer, I fell madly, deeply in love in his eyes. It was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my entire life, and I would never forget that moment. The very moment that I looked deeply into his eyes, I felt so safe, so sure and never regretting anything at that time.

As I was starring into those beautiful eyes, I was surprised to see, that those eyes was starring back at mine. That was the first time I felt that the world has stopped spinning, time has paused just for us to cherish the moment.

As I was looking into those beautiful, gentle, soothing, honest and very sincere eyes, he smiled at me and it was like he was talking to me through his eyes and his smile. There were no lies in his eyes; it was very honest and true. Even in every angle as you look at it, every bit of it you can sense that nothing is lying with his eyes.

Looking deeply into those eyes was like seeing who he really is on the inside, it was like knowing his true soul, and not afraid to show me everything that is in him, he has nothing to hide. He was letting me see who he really is. He was very transparent, shinning and sparkling, just like a crystal, but just as precious as a diamond that is very hard to break.

I guess after all this, I believe in the saying that you can see a man’s inner soul once you look at him in the eye. Eyes never lie, and once you look at it very sincerely you will surely know what is in that person’s heart, mind and soul and it is very precious, elegant and very special.

The eyes are very honest and true and are never hiding anything. Just like a precious gem, like a crystal or a diamond you can see through it very clearly, and just like a diamond, it would last for a lifetime, no, I would say, even forever.


Author: anonymous

No comments: