Sunday, July 27, 2008

Something to write about

It’s late and I’m not yet tired. I wanted to write something, but don’t know what would be the real main topic. So let’s just talk about a lot of things. Let’s talk about everything.

I’ve been away not for so long, but it feels like it’s been very long. I’m not saying things on the literal way, I’ve been away. I, myself has been away not for so long, but I can really tell that I’ve been gone far away, and didn’t even noticed that it wasn’t doing any good for me, so this night I decided to go back. To admit for starters I got scared. Scared if I was still cut out with the thing that I’m usually doing, and then I got scared that it made me runaway. Second is, I got scared because I don’t know the right approach on how to go back. But God pulled me through it, He held me in His hand fast and just told me that He will guide all the way through it; not just in my way going back, but in my everyday life. Can you imagine that? God is always going to hold me? That is just so big time! Anyway all I can say is that I’m really glad that I already got back, God lighted the way, and He leaded me back to where I should be.

God gave me something, and I do know that it is from Him, that’s for sure. To be really honest, it became a joy in my heart and even in my life right now, so for now, God just really wants me to enjoy every bit of it. He gave me something to be inspired about, and I’m really glad about it. Every time I think of this joy that is in my heart, I can’t help but to put a big smile in my face, and if my heart was being seen, you will see it also smiling inside. I’m really thankful for this, and I would never cease to thank God for it. I’ve been praying for it and nothing is impossible with God that is for sure. I’m just so excited about it, and no one or nothing can take it away from me, only God. Maybe I am not being specific here on what is the thing that I’m really glad and joyful about, don’t worry, soon I will tell it, but for now it’s only between me and God, and maybe some of my friends, but you see I’m not much of a big talker when it comes to things like this.

Faith, it is something that I’m really having right now, because faith allows impossible things to happen. Faith is also the reason for having miracles to happen. I am having faith that is only quiet. Things can really be accomplished by having faith in our hearts, faith in God of course. Faith also makes you stronger in your everyday life. It is like an anchor helping you to be still especially when there are storms that comes in your way. Faith is believing in what you cannot see, hear or even touch. It only comes from knowing and hearing the word of God. So technically it comes only from God. Faith right now is what is keeping me going through my life, and it is keeping me strong even to believe in the things that I cannot see, and is far from reaching. Having faith in God is probably one of the great things you can experience in your Christian life. It allows you to believe, to hope, to have dreams that you would see far from happening to you. It is like a weapon, a shield that keeps you fighting the good fight for God. Faith really is a great thing for a person to really experience. I believe it is for the worth while. It also allows you to see things that are way far beyond the things that you can do on your own, but by having faith it is now possible to happen in your life. Most of the time this is what we do, or let me say, this is what we are having, Faith. Because in our everyday lives we hope for something, we believe for something, we dream of something, we think of things, and we can only think of such things if we have faith in our hearts, the thing to believe that these things would happen, that is called faith. So I guess me having high and quiet faith in God is really something to write about.

No comments: