Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fairy Tales

I always see my life as a fairy tale; no actually I wanted it to be as a fairy tale. I always believe that my life will end with a happy ending like in the fairy tale stories. It’s not bad to dream and to have your hopes high. It’s true, in life anything can happen. I’m really praying for the very best happy ending to happen in my life, and to tell it honestly, I can’t wait to see it and to know how it would end. But I’ve once said that in “Every happy endings, has a great, wonderful and exciting new beginning after It.” The moment that it’s over, you would wish that there is just more to tell. But it’s going to be a new beginning, a new story to tell. How do we wish that we would know what really happened to Snow White after her happily ever after, or Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty, or Belle in “Beauty and The Beast”? But for me, I wanted my story to be written even after my happily ever after, everything will be written even the sad times and the good times. God has prepared something for me and I just know it that it would be the greatest happily ever after for me. It’s the most wonderful thing. But why do people often believe in fairy tales and chooses to live in the reality? One thing that I believe in the most is that with God, everything is a great fairy tale, everything is a wonderful story. So why do people chooses to strain themselves with the heart breaking and heart aching reality? If there is just only full joy in the world, if people would just look at themselves the way that God looks at them and the way that God sees their lives, if they were just in Him? Then everyone will be happy. Everyone will just have their happily lives, and it would be ever after, or shall I say forever. God doesn’t want us to live not being happy, He wants us to enjoy and just let Him do the rest. But of course there is no such fairy tales without something getting in our way, but still good triumphs over evil in all the fairy tales. Main characters in a fairy tale has always a smile in them, you would just see in their faces that they still smile in spite of all the challenges in their lives that they also go through everyday, but in them there is just this intimate joy that no one can take it away from them. They trust, hope, dream, love, have fun, and a lot of other things that is just really happy. Worries never trouble them; they just let life go through it. So why can’t we be like that? Why can’t we be the main character in our own fairy tale? Why can’t we just enjoy life the way they do? There is such a thing as a happily ever after, if we would just allow it to be within us, and just allow joy to be in our hearts. Fairy tales do come true, I know that deep down in our hearts we still want to believe that there is such a thing besides reality. Don’t let reality get in your way, it’s only one ask away from God I believe. It’s not bad to believe, sometimes it’s scary but just let that joy be in your heart the world wouldn’t mind, and maybe you’ll find it rather enjoying. Even if some would tell you that you’re getting your head way beyond the clouds, if you believe in your heart, it can be yours. You just got to believe, and then who knows you may just have a big break. Just like I said on the first part that “Every happy endings, has a great, wonderful and exciting new beginning after It.” It could be ever after? It can even be forever, starting today. So why not, right?

No comments: