Saturday, September 27, 2008

Be Strong

Is this too good to be true? Was any of it real? Or am I just dreaming? It’s probably something that I didn’t expect to come along. Something I never saw coming. Something I never thought of having. Something I never thought of needing, in due time. Something I didn’t felt before but now here it is, and it’s really here.
Now that it’s here, it seemed that I can’t get enough of it. The truth is I am already afraid of loosing it. I already love it. Knowing it more and deeper makes me more attached to it. Knowing it more gives me a lot reasons to be grateful for it.
There are a lot of questions in me right now that I wanted to be answered, answered with a reasonable answer and explanation behind it. Like, if it is still right for me to enjoy it, or if have the right to be afraid of loosing it. The one big question that I want to ask is, is everything still right?
I want it now more than anything else. Now I can say that I need it, I want it, I have it and I can feel it. It’s here and I won’t let go of it. I’m just going to enjoy it, there’s nothing that I need to be afraid of, because everything will fall in its place, everything will be alright. Be strong..

No comments: