Thursday, April 3, 2008

Waiting point

Waiting point

Here I am at one season in my life where I’m just waiting for the promises of God that he has in my life, it’s not that I’m not doing anything and just waiting for those things to happen in a kind of “BUM mode”. But while I’m waiting for those things is I’m just letting God do everything, I’m just going to let Him work in my life. Even though a lot of persecutions is being thrown up on me and a lot of challenges are being brought up on my life, I’m still grateful for those because I know that those experiences that I’m gonna have would make me a lot stronger in life. I mean God doesn’t give us challenges in life if He knows that we ourselves can’t handle it. God is always here to help us out, and let us get through in life. There are really a lot of times that it’s hard, rough and tough, but when every time that I remember the things that I’ve been through, to tell you honestly I just laugh it off.

So now here I am waiting, even though sometimes in waiting you can still be hurt, because you see things that is way beyond or shall we say opposite to the things that God has promised in your life, but right now I’m really telling you that sometimes part of it, is that God is really gonna test you on things and wanted to see that even if you’re seeing things, that you’re still gonna hold on to His word, believe in Him and keep up the faith. To tell you honestly there are a lot of surprises that God has for us, not just plans for us, but surprises that you would never-ever expect. Believe me, sometimes it’s gonna be funny and impossible plus unbelievable, but as long as it is from God.. it’s safe.

So how do I really say the words waiting point here… just as I said on the first part it’s a season in your life, and believe me there are a lot of kinds, when you say season. It’s not just about having a down season, but also having a great season in life. All of us are in a season in our lives in where a lot of things is happening, it maybe good, bad or just an empty season, but all of it has a great purpose behind it.

No comments: