Thursday, April 3, 2008

When he cried

When he cried

There was I standing, with my eyes closed

There was I waiting for everything for that day to be finished

Then I opened my eyes, and saw him crying.

Don’t know the real reason why, but do have a lot of thoughts on my mind

I admit that when I saw him cried, me myself I wanted cry

Wanted to hold him close, wanted to say those words

To say that I’m going to be here, so don’t have fear

The teardrops that fall on your face,

Is a true sign of a real man’s grace.

So where do I need to take place?

When he cried there was a heartbeat that I wanted to hide

But when he looked at me, and I looked back at him

There was a deep connection that wanted to be seen.

Out of nowhere he smiled at me and made me realize

That there was a deeper reason on why he cried and then smiled

After everything was done, I went down from where I was

Then I saw him having his own little time, still having thought’s on his mind

I wanted to go to him to make him feel that I can be of help

But I just can’t cause something’s pulling me back

Because when he cried, there I knew that he’s the kind of guy who has nothing to hide.

No comments: