Thursday, April 3, 2008

together again with you

Together again with you..

It’s late and I’m still awake, making an intimate time with the person that I’ve missed the most. I don’t know how to describe the feeling that I’m feeling right now, it’s kind of unexplainable.. haha.. Well what can I say! I’m totally in love with this Guy! This entry that you’re reading right now is dedicated to my “Only Love”, to my super intimate friend. Well right now He’s my boyfriend and I’m really enjoying my relationship with Him. I guess a lot of you are asking who is this “Guy”? Well He’s the most handsome, the kindest, sweet, caring, gentle, jolly, lovable, fearsome, a prince and a king (haha), He is my world, the one that I’m so totally in love with. Well I guess my description doesn’t even cover up the ¼ of Him. Well right now He’s the perfect one for me; right now I can say that He’s the one! So I would like to dedicate these verses to Him. ;p

My 15 verses for my Prince

1

Here I am saying that I love you,

And You saying in return that you love me too.

It’s been a long time since we’ve been together like this

I’m enjoying every moment of it and I hope You do too.

We’re here having our own time together,

You’re making some big laugh

And me enjoying listening to your laughs

2

You said to me once and also promised me,

That you would never leave me, never forget about me,

And told me that You would love me till you’re last breath

That You would give me your everlasting love,

You waited for me to say something back.

I smiled and said that I Do too, I would.

I even said to you that I’m going to surrender everything to you.

3

Even at my worst times you we’re always there for me,

You never said a single word about you giving up on me.

You even promised me that you would take good care of me,

That you would always stay beside me,

And comfort me whenever I needed someone to lean on.

You said that your hand is always here for me,

I just call your name and your hand will reach out for me.

4

You’re the kind, who never says anything that would make me so down,

But would only say to me the words that could be of help for me

You say the words that no ordinary man can tell

You’re the kind, which every girl would die for

I don’t know but I’m so blessed to have someone like you

Like you in my life, giving me the love that I’ve always asked for

And now I can say that finally I’ve found someone perfect for me.

5

If only you would know that when every time that you’re near to me,

Your presence just soothes me and makes me feel lightened.

Your face is more than carved by angels

You are the most handsome guy I’ve ever known.

I can’t say that I’m lucky to have you

The feeling that you made me feel is super extraordinary

I guess I can never tell and explain what that is.

6

Being in a relationship with you,

Is like being your favorite girl in the entire universe.

You made me feel like I’m the most beautiful woman that you’ve ever seen.

In which is you always tell me that..

But you’re the kind, who loves me for who I am

Who never exclaimed about my flaws or the wrong things that is in me

You so much loved me for who I really was, and what I really am.

7

You always surprise me with things

You never run out of new things to do to surprise me

It’s like every time You do new things it’s just so en-Grande.

When you give me stuff it’s the kind of stuff that I would cherish for all time

You never ceased to give me something new

Even though sometimes it’s so shocking,

That I’m having a reaction of after shock!

8

When it comes on you preparing a date for the two of us

You make sure that I’m gonna love every thing that we’re gonna do

That I’m gonna enjoy every moment of it

You don’t like our date to be only an ordinary date

But every time we went out it’s always unforgettable.

But of course I also set up something for the two of us every time we went out

Of course it’s hard to give you a surprise because you already know everything.

9

Our fights are really off the relationship

Because it’s always me who’s being stubborn at things

I’m always the one who’s wrong and I really admit that

Sometimes I just never listened to you

I know that you only wanted what’s best for me,

Because that’s what you always tell me.

And I’m sorry if sometimes I’m being hard headed.

10

When every time I wake up,

You always make sure that you’re the one who I first see

And the one who’s on my mind the first thing when I wake up

And of course that’s what really happens

It really makes me feel very happy that I get so say

“Good Morning to you!” and smile at you first thing in the morning.

Even though I really wake up late now these days

11

Well what can I say! Every one is wondering why I’m so satisfied with you,

Feeling so contended and very glad

Well all I’m gonna say to them is what could I ask for?

I’ve got the love of a great man who would never make me cry

But would only make me a better person and of course

So fulfilled in my life, I know that only You can do that in me

I’m kind of the most special girl in the entire universe as you once said.

12

You believed in me even though I’m just hiding in my shell

You made me believe that I can do more than what I can ever imagine

That is if I’m gonna stay with you.

You believed in me the way that an ordinary person can’t

I don’t know what you saw in me

But the first time you approached me

You just smiled and told me that you chose me out of everyone

13

The words that I never imagined that someone could tell me

I never thought that I was gonna be you

When you told me that you chose me

I know that this time, everything on me would be proven that it’s real

You just told me those words straight not even a hint of irony

Just what is in your heart, and that’s what really strucked me

When we first met, and it was heavenly..

14

I just don’t know what to do when you first came into my life

I don’t know if I’m not gonna be myself and just fake everything

But right then You just told me that, before you have chosen me

You already accepted who I was and not for whom I’m not

But I was so afraid that you we’re gonna be disappointed at me

Once you came to know who I really was, but then you just made it clear

That nothing can separate me from you now, and that you will never let me go.

15

I guess I can never describe the real love that you have for me

And I in return can’t also describe the true feelings that I do have for you

This is one of my ways in saying the thing that we have between us

You can never be like anyone else, because you’re not like anyone else

You’re that only one who can be like this to me.

I am more than thankful for your love, for the everlasting love you have for me

Then for these verses my last words would be

“I love you so much my Prince!”

None other else: Prince-Jesus

By your lovely princess:

Text Box: iza

No comments: