Friday, June 20, 2008

breaking the patterns

What are really the patterns? Is it the patterns of this world? Is it our own patterns? Or is it the patterns of other people? What is really the thing or the aspect of the questions I have asked, what are the things that should be broken? Am I even asking the right questions here, yes I think I am. In this generation of mine, I find it really amazing to see my generation to be in a different way, not in a bad manner I mean some are but I mostly see it in a good side. The generation that I belong to is totally different from the other generations, and even if we are different I also believe that God works with my generation in a totally different way, different but really amazing. I mean I know what we kids are capable to do these days even at our young age, but I strongly agree that God works more and we really experience Him in a really powerful way. So what am I saying here? My point is, is that to break the patterns of the past and engage with the present and prepare for the future, well if you know what I mean. The past generation, their patterns are a lot different, the patterns of the world that they came to knew with their generation is totally different from what we have now. The past has their own perspective with them, has their own sense of closure, has their own mind sets on things, has their own conviction, has their own beliefs, and just many other things. But with us now, we do have our own on all of those things I’ve mentioned even for the things that I left out. Actually the truth is each person has their own perspectives, mind set, conviction, own sets of devotion, own sense of closure, own beliefs. There are some that they believe that they are like other people, that they have the same things, well I am sorry for that, but it’s not. The beauty of life is that we are all made unique; we are all different no one was made like someone else. I mean even the twins has many differences right? All I’m trying to say is, everything is different now, and a lot of other things are different from what is before. Some people think that the patterns before are still the same patterns now. Of course not! There a lot of things that some people would question; why are things like that now a days? Well that is because everything now are different, different from what is before. I still believe in God’s grace and sovereignty when it comes to the young people today, but if people would just always think on their own way, I mean I can say that it’s too much. I can guarantee and assure every one that God is working with us individually and everything is always between me and God, or between you and God. You don’t have to think much because we all have God in us, and He is totally working with each and every one of us, I mean this is my own sense of closure. The why did I entitled this entry as “breaking the patterns”? Well because I want everyone to understand that there are things that you think are the patterns of this world, there are some things it would seem that in the eyes of others is wrong, but you know in yourself that there is no sin behind it and that between you and God, He is saying that nothing is wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with something unless it would be the cause of your distraction with your relationship with God. Sometimes there are things that men would think that it is wrong, but that’s when the patterns peek’s in. What I’m really saying here is that breaking the patterns not of God’s but the patterns of men that are already set on their minds. Breaking the things that they assumed up to this day are applicable to young people like me. I’m not trying to up rise a rebellion here, I am just saying what most young people like me thinks of the thing that I’m trying to deliver here. We have our own relationship with God, and He works with us individually. So we just want to break that kind of pattern.

No comments: