Friday, June 20, 2008

to be there for me

I need someone, I want someone, I see someone. But someone like what? How do we really say that we need, want and see someone? How do we? Me I know my own things. I want someone to be there for me even if I’m not saying or acting that I need him. Someone who know things, not just the literal things, but someone that see things the way that I don’t see it. Who notices things, and knows what to do, not even the right things, but for him anything can happen. Someone who is really strong and that he will be the one to take charge of everything. Who really stands for what he believes in. that just doesn’t love but is really sincere and serious about the things that are need to be focused on. Someone who knows right from wrong. Someone who wouldn’t aim for the perfect relationship, but would rather aim for a great relationship in a million good ways. Someone who wouldn’t promise not to make me cry, but someone who would promise to always wipe my tears away. I need someone who would never leave me despite of the hardships that we will go through. Someone who chooses to be with me, even if he is far away, he chooses to be with me even he needs to be somewhere else but instead he choose to be with me he wanted to be with me. I need someone not just to give me a coat when I’m cold but he would also hug me and ask me to hug him in return because he feels cold too. Someone who wouldn’t just understand me and listen to me but would try to feel what I feel, and would tell me that I can do more than I can ever imagine, that it’s just a thing in the future that I would be thankful about. Someone who would appreciate me more that anyone has. Someone who would be so real to me, tell me things that I don’t want to hear just for me to be a better person. Someone who wouldn’t be afraid to have a fight with me just because he is not confident for what he stands for, but would really say his opinion about it. Someone who would always let me know what is in his mind and wouldn’t hesitate to come to me. Who is really up to the challenge to do things with me. Someone who thinks that he needs me more than I need him, and who’s going to love me for who I really am. Someone who believes in me more than the way that I believe in myself. Someone who would take care if me when I’m sick and wouldn’t leave my side until I’m better. Someone who just don’t say that he loves me and acts that way, but even the people around us would know and feel how much he loves me. Someone who would risk anything for me and would just give everything for me. A person who really knows the true meaning of commitment, love, encourage, affection, victory and eternity. Someone who is more than what he expects him to be. Someone who is going to love God more than he would love me. A person who would really know his priorities and responsibilities. Someone who can be in charge with great things. Someone who would cherish me for as long as we both live. Who would even love me more as I get older, and look forward to the many years that God has in store for both of us. A person that would always be there for me no matter what in sickness and health, in happiness and in sorrow, in wealth and in bankruptcy in up’s and downs, despite of all those things. He will always be the one to stay and the one “to be there for me”.

No comments: