Friday, June 20, 2008

what?

Things in this world are quite a big reason to make us crazy. Here I am writing myself out. About the things that are occupying my mind right now. I feel nothing, but it turns out I’m going to feel that I’m scared and afraid. Then I would feel empty all of a sudden. I mean what kind of a sick person am I to feel this kind of things? There are times that I am just so confused about everything and there are times that I just feel that I’m so sure about a lot of things. Do the doctors have the right to call me crazy because of these things? I mean what are really the things that can qualify you as a crazy person? Some say that when you feel you’re crazy, maybe you’re just in love, but it’s not a good enough reason to be crazy just because you’re in love. My! I don’t even know where I’m going with this. I feel betrayed and don’t even know why. Maybe I am crazy, but the mere fact, just because I’m in love is not enough for me to be a good reason to be. I wanted something to mean a lot, I just don’t know what. How do you make something so important to you? How do you? Why do things in the past still haunt us up to this day, up to the present day? Why does someone feel so special? So many questions, but don’t know where to get the right answers from. So many aspects in life to learn about, but where do we learn it? and do we remember it? Everyday we pass to different kinds of people, different kinds of faces the moment we walk out our doorstep form our house. Lot’s of different people, a lot of different kinds of lives, problems, happiness and a lot of other things. Sometimes I just wonder what really is happening to each and everyone that I cross paths with. I mean I’m not God but it kept me wondering about life. I know that I’m not the only person that is experiencing the things that I’m experiencing now. I just want to know the real things. The word “reality” to me, sometimes it just scares me off, but I don’t even know why. Or sometimes aren’t we scared on what is out there for us? What the future is holding for us? What are the real things that keep us going on in life? Is it the things that are really dear to us? Well maybe because that’s where you get your inspiration from. I wanted to make the people realize that “no man really is an island”. We can’t live alone in this world and just wandering about the things in life! We need someone to be there for us, to understand us, and the one who will stand by our side no matter what. Maybe for now you have those kinds of person’s in your life, maybe it’s your friends, family or maybe the one that is very special to you, that special someone. But what’s my point here? All I’m saying is we can be crazy, we can keep wondering about life, we can ask a lot of questions about life, we can be scared and be excited about reality or we can keep asking God about the next things to come to us. But it all ends up having someone, I mean I’m not saying that when you find that someone that’s it! You’re life can already end, no! All I’m saying here is maybe we do have a lot of questions now, but I believe that every person is entitled to have someone for them for the rest of their lives. So once you find that someone, believe me you can be complete in life, you will feel complete finally! After a long journey in your life, you won’t have to cherish it alone anymore, but there will be someone that you can celebrate it with. But what if right now you still don’t have that someone? What if you still haven’t found “the one” Well right now I’m encouraging you to cling to God believe me He is more than that someone, He can sustain you as you we’re waiting for that someone. So WHAT if you still doesn’t have any?! Oh please!! Just enjoy you’re life right now, enjoy a life that is abundant and that is really blessed by God. Believe me it’s not just worth waiting, but the thing that you do while waiting is really worth it.

No comments: