Friday, June 20, 2008

when do i feel most precious in his sight?

When he looks at me in the eyes and just make me feel that he’s so sincere to me.

When he tells me that he misses me to be his seatmate in the jeepney.

When he talks to me and do some lame pauses and just stare at me.

I especially love it when he stares at me and waits for me stare at him back.

When he pulls out some corny jokes for me to make me laugh.

When he asks me if I’m ok or if I’m feeling right.

When he carries my bag even if I still can carry it by myself.

When he takes me home and tells me to call him back if I’m already inside the house.

When he holds my hands so tight that my hands couldn’t breathe anymore.

When he carries me when I’m already too tired.

Who feels insecure when I’m with other guys.

Who makes sure that I didn’t miss my meal time.

Who knows what I really feel even if I’m not telling him.

Who will really cheer me up when the world around me is falling apart.

Who calls me at night just to check up on me.

When he makes the children sing for me a birthday song during his lesson time. ( that’s the most sweetest thing that a guy has ever done for me.)

Who makes me feel so safe no matter what.

Who takes me for a walk when I needed some time to think.

That even if a lot of people are telling negative things about me he will still defend me because he loves me.

Well I still do have a lot in my mind. You might think that this guy would just appear in a fairytale for girls in my age. But that’s the things that I’ve been asking to God, to make my perfect Mr. Right just like the man that I wrote here about. I know that God would grant the desires of my heart, well of course I still have to obey Him and wait for the time that He will make all of this things happen. You might think that I’m still too young to think about these things but you can’t blame me, I’m a teenager who has emotions, and of course I do have my STANDARDS for choosing my perfect Mr. Right. It’s probably ridiculous for me to write about this things but I just can’t help it. One of the person that I look up to, once said to me, that if you have standards for choosing a guy, you wouldn’t easily fall for anyone. Well I guess she’s right. Thanks to her and of course to my best friend (God).

No comments: