Friday, June 20, 2008

letting go

How do you really let go of someone? I mean how do you really do it?

What do you think of while you’re letting go? What do you become after letting go?

So many questions but the truth I do know how to let go of something

It’s just that I don’t know how to let go of something like this that I’m trying to

Just let go? That is it? Even though I believe that in life we humans intend to make our own choices, and that choices are the cause of everything that we have right now. Everything is a choice, even at this thing at letting go of someone. There are some times that we are afraid to make our own choices, we are afraid that we might fail, that we might loose in the fight. But even with the choice of letting go of someone, there are a lot of questions that we would ask first before we weigh what would be the choice that we would choose. Complicated you think? Yes it is really, I won’t doubt it. It is complicated enough to make us a little crazy. Well let’s start how do you really let go of someone? Well let me see, how do you really do it? Well of course at first you would just make a decision a real decision in your heart to really pursue the thing that you want to do. At first you would really try to avoid from this thing or let say this person, because it would really help if we are not around that thing or person anymore. Then after that you would set boundaries to the things that will soon come to you, so that the thing that happened to you before wouldn’t happen again. Letting go is probably one of the hardest thing that you will do in your life, because when you’re letting go it simply means that this thing that you want to is somewhat became dear or special to you. What do you think of while you’re doing it? Well I do some pro’s and con’s when I think of things even though I already made a decision on what to do but still I want to see the good and bad things, just in case. Then maybe you can think of some things that will make you happy and joyful at the mean time while you are settling with things, I mean it’s a suggestion and believe me it helps I a way to avoid thinking of it too much. Actually you can think of so many things while you’re in the process, it depends on who you are and of course you know yourself well than I am so it is still up to you on what you will think. What do you become? Well that’s a tough one. What can I say at first you will miss it but then you will find it soothing to you because finally you are free! You become someone that has been set free from the things that are troubling you, Am I right? On the other hand you become someone who already knows right from wrong with the thing that you just let go. The next time that it comes to you, you will become more careful in going to that place or situation again where you have before. Probably you might be thinking that what if I can’t? Well it is always a matter of choice, but always remember that the choices that you make in your life is the cause of what you will become in the next days to come, the choice that you will make today can really affect you in the future. But I believe that if everything has its own purpose, even the choices that we make in our life has its own purpose. Me? I never regret the choices that I have made in my life, because if I haven’t those choices I wouldn’t be where I am right now. There are times of course that I thought of going back on the past and make the right ones, but this is life that is the beauty of it. But the truth is I’m thankful for the things that happened to me, because it made me stronger, more mature and more excited in my life. So in letting go for someone, at first it will hurt, it will be difficult, it will be complicated and confusing. But still in the end you will be thankful that you made your choice and brought you where you are right now. In everything there is always something to be thankful about, even in the things that you will learn and accept in “letting go.”

No comments: