Thursday, April 3, 2008

You

You

You’re the one who makes me smile,

Who also makes me cry,

Who makes me think crazy things.

The one who made me feel an extraordinary feeling,

That I’ve never felt before.

When you smile at me it’s just like heaven to see

The one who made me feel butterflies while swimming at the sea.

To hold you close is one of my wish, to be with you is one of my dreams.

For me to be in your arms would be the most fulfilling things,

To have my true loves kiss would be my greatest fantasies.

I’m a girl, who really loves happy endings,

Having at last my loving prince,

To be beside me forever and ever

Having my dream come true,

Would be something, which I would do cherish for all time

You can never explain in a thousand words how much I feel for you,

But only would be in a million poems that I can write so much about you.

I know it’s wrong for me to say this,

But really now I can say that I’m in love with you, and I love you.

Because I’m just a girl, waiting for a great boy to really and truly love her

No comments: