Thursday, April 3, 2008

Appreciation

Appreciation

Dedicated to: Mark “Joseph” Lingad

Well It’s 3am in the morning march 19, 2008. I talked with my friend a while ago from 10pm-1am. We just talked about a lot of things with what God has been impressing for both of us; for our family, plans near the future, struggles, challenges in life, issues about the heart, funny moments, people that did something with both of us, and a lot of other things. I mean I can probably say that he’s more than my human diary. He knows everything about me, well not everything but mostly. It’s like I really owe him a lot for making me smile and laugh all the time, and for really helping me out in problems. Even though we opened up with each other a lot we never took advantage of each other, and that’s the thing that I really do like about my relationship with him. Everything between me and him is pure and really honest. It’s like we can really trust each other “big time” with the things that we share with each other. I really do cherish every conversation that I had with this guy, he was way more than a guy who just treats and looks at a girl the way ordinary guys do. I can really say that he’s a man of integrity and do have conviction in him, and I totally agree with that. He was like always there for me whenever I needed him, and I really do have fun whenever where together or whenever we talk. We can express our true selves with each other without any hindrances, when I’m with him I’m just the real me, I mean I can express myself when he’s around. One thing that we talked about is that we really do appreciate each other, and me myself don’t appreciate much of people. I just appreciate him that even though we do have a close relationship he never took advantage of those times. When he has his own little problem of course I’m also there for him, but only with the things that I can really be of much help, but I totally said to him that when it comes to man to man things, please leave me out of it. It’s just that when every time that I have something in me, he can really tell I mean he’s like my living conscience, not in a bad way but in a good way.. just to make it clear for everyone who’s been reading this. I entitled this entry as appreciation because I really do appreciate the person that I’m actually describing here. Well even though a lot of things are also bothering him lately he sure does make something out of it. With the way that I see him he’s actually a guy who’s sometimes paranoid to what the people thinks like me, but I’m much too paranoid than him. But he’s the kind of guy who really pushes hard, and even though it’s tough he surely goes through it. That’s one thing that do I admire with his character, plus he’s a man of passion with the things that he do, he’s only focused on one thing, and all I know is he’s gonna be a great worship leader someday.. So maybe I’m already giving hints to which I’m referring with this entry. But yeah I do actually agree with that, he’s a man of influence and integrity… Well with all the things that I’ve said all I really can say is that I do have a lot of appreciation with this guy, and I’m really thankful for him, for helping me out in my hard, tough and rough times in life, I guess this is one of my ways to send him my gratitude for everything that he has done for me, and believe me he has done a lot. Thanks bro! Love yah!

No comments: