Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just Like BEfore..

In a secret place there I stay, and I call it my hiding place

There you me find all alone, waiting for someone to say hello

There I made a promise, that whoever finds me in that place

Would be the person I can share all my secrets.

We became closer than close and wouldn’t want to loose any of those

Memories wed shared, and we call each other best friend.

We were enjoying each other that we wouldn’t even bother

Then someone came along, that make our friendship shorter

I was already bothered on what can happen, that maybe our friendship would

Turn into a den.

Now were losing each other, hate each other and wouldn’t want to see

Or take a glimpse with each other

All this time we didn’t realize that we can turn our friendship into cries.

But both of us are saying to ourselves that “friendship can make a way”

I turned my hiding place into a waiting room, and you made your own

So now were both inside a room both waiting again for someone but this time

To knock on the door.

But things didn’t turn the way we want it, no one knocked on the door

But someone made a bridge and a corridor.

So that we can open our doors and give a second chance on our friendship

Even though you turned that someone into your new best friend

I’m never gonna be offended

I’ll just ask one thing to you, to write my name in the list

Of your friends

I don’t care what rank I am or if I’m in the lowest

All I care is that our relationship would turn a little of just like before

That we would open our doors and again enjoy each other.

And who knows if fate allows it we can be and always will be,

“Just like before”

No comments: