Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why You?

When you want to ignore me just tell me,

And I’ll say nothing

Just tell me “why?”

Give me a good enough reason on

Why you’re doing this

The simple thing is just

I feel so down every time

you just make me so stupid

so stupid in saying that I’m not offended

every time you tease me

I know it’s one of your way to ignore me

And when you just do it

I just wanna break down

There is one saying that you’ll just have to let go

Let go all of your sweet memories, stolen memories

The thing is… it’s about setting you free and letting you go

When I’m just thinking of letting go

I just can’t help but shed into tears

When every time I see you

I just want to ask you “why?”

I know that I’m not that you’re special someone to be like this

But you’ve been a big part of this simple life of mine

But when you came along it’s not that simple anymore

It turned into a world full of butterflies and rainbows

If I can ask God just one question,

Why did I became like this just because of you?

I mean who are you to change me into something like this?

You’re the one who make me feel a lot sure about myself

You’re the one who taught me to have self esteem,

To be always on the go and not to be shy on myself,

To have a lot of confidence on myself……

All I just want to say is in the entire world….. “Why you?”

No comments: