Tuesday, February 19, 2008

thought's and truth's


I thought you're the one who's never gonna make me cry

Who's never gonna make my heart and mind in anguish

How long must I wrestle my thought's just for you?

How long must I have sorrow in my heart?

I thought you're the one who's gonna give light to my eyes

I thought that I can trust you to have your unfailing love?

Will you just forget me forever?

Will just forget the feelings that you expressed in me?

Will you just forget your love that you expressed to me?

I thought you're the one who's gonna listen to my cries

I thought by you my eyes saw what is right, my eyes set on what is right


But everything are just thought's and some are truth's

In the end it's still gonna be like this

Words that are first written on a greeny sheet of paper,

poured out from a broken heart by

Simple Thought's and Truth's

No comments: